Yu-Gi-Oh Card sells for insane money!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh Card sells for insane money!

Post by ritzbitz8 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 am

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-01-05/auctioned-yu-gi-oh-card-sells-for-us$15000+in-japan
ritzbitz8
Guildmaster

Guild Reputation : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Card sells for insane money!

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:12 am

Oh wow, maybe I should join in on those yu-gi-oh tournaments to make some money...

Back to top Go down

Post by RBA on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:13 am

Some people are crazy... It's like those people that pay over 1 million for a '69 Charger with the 426 Hemi engine in it with matching numbers...

But what's mostly stupid, is that this kind of people don't use what they buy. They kinda put them in display in their homes instead of doing what they should do with it: drive/play with the item. Sad, sad...

For people that be wondering what my avatar is, it's a picture of my second attempt at Revell's 1/24 1971 Hemi 'Cuda, I took this pic on the table at my folks'. While the table and the model still exist, luckily that ugly tablecover is long gone!
RBA

Guild Reputation : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:20 am

RBA wrote:Some people are crazy... It's like those people that pay over 1 million for a '69 Charger with the 426 Hemi engine in it with matching numbers...

But what's mostly stupid, is that this kind of people don't use what they buy. They kinda put them in display in their homes instead of doing what they should do with it: drive/play with the item. Sad, sad...

They should just try to resell something like that for a higher price, stock marketing~
But it really is stupid for people to do something like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top