Way to power level!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Way to power level!

Post by Wulffen on Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:45 am

Hey guys, i been meaning to post this up but i been lazy lol playing digimon, getting ready for school, time with the gf, and what not. Me and two other friends are good at power leveling to 41(mega). We are trying to find a way to power level to 65 but thats in the works.

Well, to start off with, your going to need the right gear to level. your going to need silk for the EExp equipment set. In it comes power gloves, jacket, pants, and headphones all increasing your stats and giving you 20% exp. Also in the package, there is an exp booster thats +30%. You might say, 50% is not a lot but coupled with the amplifiers and and the exp boost they give out, it stacks. Another thing your going to need is the outfit. They added some more so its more diverse. But you already know the brown bear, black bear, rabbit, school uniform, and panda outfit. it may not be much but it increases friendliness by 20. and that adds up your attack and defense by quite alot. Not to mention, you get a pretty cool title :3 Well, the equipment set will run you, 65 silk for 7 days and the outfit will run you, 15 silk for 7 days. Thats 80 silk, but completely worth it.

Now the key thing for this to work is always have a group of 3 or more. Always role with friends. That way your never stuck looking for a party. Me, Empathy and Omegaprime,, will level fast. Mostly teamwork. We take turns going to the restrooms, always killing never stopping. Its pretty simple and full of teamwork. I Like this guild so lets try to work together.

Next, know your digimon. no matter what always take on something you have the advantage over. If you cant find anything take on something of the same attribute. Data would fight Vaccine or Data, Viruse would fight Data or Vaccine, and Vaccine would fight Virus or Vaccine. Never ever fight what your weak against. -_- it'll take to much time and resources to kill. Speaking of resources, ALWAYS stock up. that way you dont stop, have enough room in your inventory, that way you can keep going. Not stopping like a machine. Thats what i personally do. i alway stock 3 stacks of HP disk, 3 stacks of MP disks, 2 stacks of vitamin, and 2 stacks of bread. some battle tags and megaphones lol. O_O NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT THEM xD

I'm going to leave it at that for now. I'll try to give you a run down on areas and digimon next time. If you have a question or two don't be afraid to ask either me, emp, or omega. We are here to help.

Hope this helped some, this is Wulffen signing out *_*
Wulffen

Guild Reputation : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Way to power level!

Post by ritzbitz8 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:51 am

80 silk, so about 8 bucks to level? I didn't know your guys' secret method involved blasting through cash haha. It makes sense to have a full party at all time, so i guess we'd have to co-ordinate times and make sure we have Digimon at the same level before we begin. I'm thinking that exp and outfit set will be really useful for 500/200% time this weekend...

LV 73 Betamon 123% 5/5
LV 68 Renamon 123% 5/5
LV 65 Tentomon 116% 4/5
LV 62 Mechanorimon 123% 5/5
LV 57 Guardromon 118% 4/5
LV 56 Candlemon 125% 5/5
LV 48 Fanbeemon 118% 4/5
LV 47 Musyamon 115% 4/5
LV 47 Sharmamon 123% 5/5
LV 46 Terriermon 123% 5/5
LV 46 Hawkmon 109% 4/5
LV 46 Kunemon 107% 4/5
LV 43 DorumonDEX 114% 4/5
LV 43 Agumon Partner
LV 41 PawnChessmon W 115% 4/5
LV 37 Veedramon 107% 4/5
LV 36 PawnChessmon B 120% 5/5
LV 36 Woodmon 115% 4/5
LV 35 Gladimon 123% 5/5
LV 33 Dracomon Green 114% 4/5
LV 32 Tanemon 114% 4/5
LV 31 Dokunemon 120% 5/5
ritzbitz8
Guildmaster

Guild Reputation : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Key720 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:10 pm

ritzbitz8 wrote:80 silk, so about 8 bucks to level? I didn't know your guys' secret method involved blasting through cash haha.
Same~ Though it does make sense how quick you all level up with the cash items, the teamwork and stocking up smartly.

Which discs and vitamins do you use, BTW? I'm curious.

Tamer level: 51
My digimon-in-training:
Level 70 - Salamon/Gatomon/Angewomon/Magnadramon OR Ophanimon
Level 65 - Impmon/IceDevimon/SkullSatamon/Beelzemon/Beelzemon BM
Level 61 - Monodramon/Strikedramon/Cyberdramon/Justimon
Level 41 - Dracomon/Coredramon (Green)/Groundramon/Breakdramon [Java]
Level 31 - Betamon/Seadramon/MegaSeadramon [Python]
My digimon-in-vacation:
Level 47 - Elecmon/Leomon/Panjyamon/SaberLeomon
Level 42 - Gaomon/Gaogamon/MachGaogamon/MirageGaogamon
Level 35 - Kunemon/Flymon/Okuwamon
Key720
Sub-Leader

Guild Reputation : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wulffen on Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:32 pm

for disks, i myself use G for HP, F for DS, whole grain bread and medium vitamin C lol. the beginning isnt to bad. get some red bean bread and some vitamin A and keep on going. lol
Wulffen

Guild Reputation : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Key720 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:31 pm

Awesome, thanks Wulffen. Very Happy

Tamer level: 51
My digimon-in-training:
Level 70 - Salamon/Gatomon/Angewomon/Magnadramon OR Ophanimon
Level 65 - Impmon/IceDevimon/SkullSatamon/Beelzemon/Beelzemon BM
Level 61 - Monodramon/Strikedramon/Cyberdramon/Justimon